Anyone else at AABB?

Mabel Adams

too late..I wish we could have posted here earlier..May be in San Diego!!!! I posted CLiff and asked him if we were going to have a booth @ AABB???

Do you know at Scientific subsection comm meeting they mentioned BBT>>>>>>>at the time of talking about AABB community...

The meeting was great and weather was really nice!!!!

SOme of you folks from UK should come next time...Easiest way is to write a poster or several posters...

• 11 months later...

Wasn't able to attend, so I'm green with envy. Hope everyone there had a wonderful time and learned alot.

Mabel, I think that's a great idea. Don't know what will happen by then, but if I attend in the future I think a gathering of BBTalkers would be fun.

What was your most enjoyable or valuable experience from this AABB meeting, Mabel?

Donna

I vote for the corner next to the Hemobioscience booth. They are a sponsor listed on BB Talk and their booth is on the corner where there should be room for people to gather. Maybe those manning the booth would be willing on the Sunday and Monday lunch periods to direct people to where we BBTalkers are sitting to eat. Or maybe we can all make BBTalk red hats so we can find each other! :) Any other ideas?

;) If anyone attending AABB is looking toward ISBT128 implimentation Digi-Trax will be showing all the HemaTrax products (Stand-alone, TCP/IP server and CT for cellular therapy) producing all compliant label with on-demand printing and for the first time our RFID-TRAX the "Real Time Location System" (RTLS) now running in Beta at the Blood Bakk of Delmarva. Our booth is #1112.

I'll be there beginning Sunday in the fine weather and would like to meet you all.

Richard

I vote for the corner next to the Hemobioscience booth. They are a sponsor listed on BB Talk and their booth is on the corner where there should be room for people to gather. Maybe those manning the booth would be willing on the Sunday and Monday lunch periods to direct people to where we BBTalkers are sitting to eat. Or maybe we can all make BBTalk red hats so we can find each other! :) Any other ideas?

Please stop by the booth while you are there. It would be great to meet all of you. Also, while you are there, ask about our new FREE mobile app for blood banking.

Safe travels,

Jimmy Lowery

Operations Manager

Hemo bioscience

2011 AABB CTTXPO Booth #1701

If you click the help/info tab above you can see the BBT sponsors. Several have booths at the meeting so we should stop by and say thanks. Looks like Digi-Trax and Hema-trax are the same company in case you don't see the Hema-trax booth on the list.

Good idea Mabel but I have to admit I was a little taken aback by the apparent advertising in a couple of recent posts! I might have to comment on that too! But first and foremost, their support is important and I do appreciate that.

Hope to see everyone Sunday noon. Jeanne

I read the couple of posts above from the sponsors, and I think they are still within the general spirit of this post. The original question was who's going to AABB, and they are also going, although as representatives of their companies - so I understand their angle and enthusiasm for seeing all of you.

For the sponsors and vendors, please remember, we do keep the forums as advertising free as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.