16. Gerald

17. Jnadeau

18. Kimster

19. Doglover

Should be fun!!

Me too. Thanks for the pointer Liz.

Beth

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Cliff, October is coming up soon; were you able to fix something? I think it was a dinner gathering..?? :) Where and when? what was the last verdict?

1. Liz

2. Terri

3. Colleen

4. Julie

5. Jeanne

6. Aakupaku

7. Kate

8. Melanie

9. Linda

10. Mabel

11. Kashmira

12. Dianna

13. Barbara

14. Cliff

15. Amelia

16. Gerald

17. Jnadeau

18. Kimster

19. Doglover

20. Beth (Elizabeth)

I have 2 friends coming in who I have not seen in 15 years !!! what!!?? yes, indeed. So I want to arrrange the schedule to meet you, we are friends-who-have-never-met. I was thinking: Without this technology this would not have been possible .. Incredible age in which we live.. I think that I was born and then the tv was invented. ..or was it the telephone// or the light bulb.. not sure. But the telegram was fashionable with the word "stop" instead of a full stop!!! ahhahahaahahahha

Why am I saying this :confused::confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cliff, October is coming up soon; were you able to fix something? I think it was a dinner gathering..?? :) Where and when? what was the last verdict?

Clearly I am not a good planner. I've had a busy past few months, and haven't booked a restaurant. If people are still interested, please reply to this post by the end of the week (9/21/12) pledging that you'll pre-pay for dinner. I will book something over the weekend, and provide a post office box where money can be sent. This site doesn't make a profit, so I wouldn't be able to pay for the dinner. I will find out what the average cost is on the menu and that will be what people pay. If the cost goes over, I will cover that. Maybe I'll throw in a bottle (or three) of wine too.

Please reply to this post with:

1. The best day for you.
  2. The best time for you.
  3. Your food preference, i.e. seafood, Italian, steak, anything...

I know it's late, but if people are interested, I'm sure we can find something. McDonald's would fit everyone's budget. :cool:

Clearly I am not a good planner. I've had a busy past few months, and haven't booked a restaurant. If people are still interested, please reply to this post by the end of the week (9/21/12) pledging that you'll pre-pay for dinner. I will book something over the weekend, and provide a post office box where money can be sent. This site doesn't make a profit, so I wouldn't be able to pay for the dinner. I will find out what the average cost is on the menu and that will be what people pay. If the cost goes over, I will cover that. Maybe I'll throw in a bottle (or three) of wine too.

Please reply to this post with:

1. The best day for you.
  2. The best time for you.
  3. Your food preference, i.e. seafood, Italian, steak, anything...

I know it's late, but if people are interested, I'm sure we can find something. McDonald's would fit everyone's budget. :cool:

Cliff: I have my ticket for the brewfest on Friday night if anyone wants to meet up there. Includes all you can eat (see link below). I am probably open to Sat or Sun dinner as well. Keep us posted.-Colleen

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2810250535/?ref=enivte&invite=MjQ1NTUxMi9jdGhoZXJiYWxAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQvMA%3D%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitenew&utm_term=eventimage&ref=enivte001

Cliff: I have my ticket for the brewfest on Friday night if anyone wants to meet up there. Includes all you can eat (see link below). I am probably open to Sat or Sun dinner as well. Keep us posted.-Colleen

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2810250535/?ref=enivte&invite=MjQ1NTUxMi9jdGhoZXJiYWxAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQvMA%3D%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitenew&utm_term=eventimage&ref=enivte001

This sounds great to me. Friday night is the best night for me. After that, things are pretty booked.

If you dont come we will feel someone we know is missing! If you really cannot then try for next year from NOW. OK? Ok! Maybe its good you are jealous, because this way you will make the effort.... a year passes so quickly. I cannot believe I have been around for 7 years, it is as if I know everyone!!

It would be great to attend, however not sure I would make it in time. Let us know the time and place and maybe I'll might be able to show up. If there is no room, I'll hang out at the bar and try to overhear the great stories and good times you all are having.

1. Liz OK

2. Terri OK

3. Colleen OK

4. Julie OK

5. Jeanne OK

6. Aakupaku

7. Kate

8. Melanie OK

9. Linda

10. Mabel

11. Kashmira

12. Dianna

13. Barbara

14. Cliff OK

15. Amelia

16. Gerald

17. Jnadeau

18. Kimster

19. Doglover

20. Beth (Elizabeth)

21. Johnv maybe OK

Sadly, it doesn't look like I can make it. Will not be arriving in Boston until late Fri eve. Sat and Sun my daughter (lives near MIT) wants to spend time with Mom (I want to spend time with her too). Mom would probably be the only possibility and it looks like Fri is the best for most everyone else. I'm sure we will be in meetings together and not even know it. We need some kind of special badge or something.....

1. Liz OK

2. Terri OK

3. Colleen Maybe

4. Julie OK

5. Jeanne OK

6. Aakupaku

7. Kate

8. Melanie OK

9. Linda

10. Mabel

11. Kashmira

12. Dianna

13. Barbara

14. Cliff OK

15. Amelia

16. Gerald

17. Jnadeau

18. Kimster

19. Doglover

20. Beth (Elizabeth)

21. Johnv maybe OK

I changed mine to maybe. I already committed to the brewfest Fri night. Post the location of this dinner and maybe I can stop by for dessert! - Colleen