New guy from Finland

Antti V

Hi everyone,

I'm an MD working in blood donation for two years now, so still a newcomer to the whole field. I'm somewhat awed by this use of a web forum for good (as in the opposite of evil) instead of the idle chatter I'm more accustomed to. :)

I've had half a dozen questions answered already by the combined powers of your willingness to help and the search function. Don't know if I can ever return the favor, but I will try if the opportunity appears.

Antti V

well Come to the amezing site , if u r new like me so be the nice reader you will find many experience people here teaching you and sharing the cases . As i am learning from here and my special thanks for all senior here like Malcolm Needs

,Cliff , LIZ , RH fan , Mabel and so many others to keep u educating and updating

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome.

Hi, Antti, and welcome. I have friends from Tampere, Finland. I hope to get there someday for a visit.

Well it's a small world. Or I suppose a small country is more like it. I was born in Tampere.