How did you find BBT?

Cliff

How did you first hear about BloodBankTalk?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. How did you first hear about BloodBankTalk?

• Google search
    • Yahoo Search
    • Other search (please tell us below)
    • Blood related website (please tell us below)
    • Coworker
    • Other (please tell us below)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My supervisor received an email from Cliff inviting her to join BBT. She knew that I belonged to several fitness online forums and thought it would be something that I would be interested in so she forwarded the email to me. She was correct and I joined that day. She also joined a few months later.

I heard about Blood Bank Talk at last year's AABB meeting. I think someone was representing the website at the AABB Exhibit Hall. He was in this little corner and looked totally out of place. I think it was because he had to share a table with another vendor.

Cliff, I think that would be a great place to get the word out about this great site. You should conside having a bigger representation at the AABB Annual Meeting.

• 1 year later...

I had been searching for this type of site when we were researching new computer systems, but did not have much luck. I think I accidently found it much later when I was "Googling" for some other technical information. I think BBT is SUPER!