It's That Time of Year Again!.

Malcolm Needs

Thank you to everyone who had to work Christmas Day.  I will probably next year.  Anyone with kids, how do you work out christmas day?  Do you open presents from santa Christmas Eve?  Have them get up real early and open before work?  Just curious! 

Thank you to everyone who had to work Christmas Day.  I will probably next year.  Anyone with kids, how do you work out christmas day?  Do you open presents from santa Christmas Eve?  Have them get up real early and open before work?  Just curious! 

When I had to work Christmas day, we would write Santa and ask if he could stop at our house "first" on Christmas Eve while we were at church. Then while at church Santa (AKA my mom) would come over and put the presents out. The kids fell for it.

Other coworkers preferred to wake the kids up at 4 am and open presents with them before going to work.