Merry Christmas

Malcolm Needs

Well, it's the evening of the 16th December (at least, it is in the UK) and so I think it is close enough now to wish everyone, of whatever faith or of no faith, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year, and to thank you all for your wonderful posts that have both broadened and deepened my knowledge of all things to do with Blood Transfusion.

Have a good one.

:D:D:D:D:D

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Santa will be bringing us a shiny new Echo for Christmas!

Now I would call that the gift that keeps on giving all year long!!! Congrats.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. As I manage to get through the day with everyone reminding me that it's my birthday I will try to keep happy thoughts. Actually I consider every birthday after 25 a bonus because I've been surprised to see everyone.

Best wishes to you all and keep the posts coming.

John

:smooch::smooch::smooch:

Let me chime is as well - Thank you one and all, I have certainly learned, and continue to learn, much from you!

A very Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy, safe (and warm!) New Year!

I'd like to add a Happy Birthday to all us December babies (I knew I liked you, John!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You are all so wonderful, so helpful, I hope I have pitched in if but a tiny bit. This is so great, sharing and being generous with our time and knowledge and questions!!!

Sincerely and lots of Love:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Liz

oh, btw, we'll be getting a 6 couch bloodmoile for Christmas and a BB automation (Diamed)... is it too much? :redface::faint:

Edited by Liz
typo

Well, it's the evening of the 16th December (at least, it is in the UK) and so I think it is close enough now to wish everyone, of whatever faith or of no faith, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year, and to thank you all for your wonderful posts that have both broadened and deepened my knowledge of all things to do with Blood Transfusion.

Have a good one.

:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you for the kind Wishes, that was very thoughtful of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz:)