20yr blud bankur (New Orleans- native, San Diego, Waco)

COTTONBALL

Hello to all of my BB friends around the world- London, Hong Kong, Amsterdam (a few of my favorite visits).

I found this site over a year ago, and just like a good book, could not put it down. I consider myself a pretty sharp BBur, but the knowledge and wisdom at this site makes me "much mo smarter":D

I took the SBB review in Houston (hosted by Clara Wong); studied my but off for about 9 months and passed the exam on first try, yesterday. Just wanted to thank you all for the enormous information flowing through these chats. I appreciate all of you. And Mr. Malcolm Needs (across the pond), you are infectious. Please continue to do what you do.

Please, no spell checks today.:P

Kind regards,

Connie Cottman MT (ASCP) SBB

Hi Connie,

Firstly, and most importantly, heartiest congratulations on passing your exam!

Secondly, welcome to the site - continue to use and enjoy it. I still learn so much from it on a regular basis myself.

Thirdly, thank you for your kind comments about us all......

and fourthly, NEVER, EVER, run a spell check on any of my posts - your computer would blow up (I am the world's worst speller)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

:)

No, I'm up north enjoying the fall foliage (and harvesting peppers) in the great state of Rhode Island. I was in Texas, though, for 40 minutes one time changing planes in Dallas.

While spending a year in Waco, I learned about their Dr. Pepper soda.

Rhode Island... Pepper popular?? I always imagine a nice, quiet place, now add to that, "harvesting peppers".:)

• 1 month later...