Calling any SBB's

LaraT23

I decided a few years ago to get my SBB (Back when there was no expiration date). I bought the Blood Groups Antigen Facts Book and studies it in addition to Tech manual and Standards.

Immunohematology has lots of "Reviews of ..." articles that I thought were great! Biggest advise is read, read, read.

I passed the first time without going to SBB school so I guess it worked for me.

A) Heartiest congratulations.

B) I agree with you about the literature you have read, but would also add Geoff Daniels' book, Human Blood Groups.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided a few years ago to get my SBB (Back when there was no expiration date).]

My thinking isn't very sharp today.........Ajac, what did you mean by the phase "when there was no expiration date"?

I decided a few years ago to get my SBB (Back when there was no expiration date).]

My thinking isn't very sharp today.........Ajac, what did you mean by the phase "when there was no expiration date"?

I believe up untill 2005 if you got your SBB you do not needed to submit CE to keep your certification current, in other words there was no exp. date.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

barbara, would it be possible to send me the pdf on the SBB exam review from miami? I would owe you greatly!. thanks, terry george My email is silverbullet7166@hotmail.com

Hi Barbara,<br>

I would like to get a copy of pdf of the SBB review from AABB Miami 2007.My email is <a href="mailto:jacksonshryl@gmail.com">jacksonshryl@gmail.com</a>.<br>

Thank You

• 3 weeks later...

As a med tech, I cannot afford to fly to and pay the fees to attend the SBB review session. I am not sure if any of you reqesting Barbara Pdf has got her response or not. If you got one copy, could you pls forward it to me at xyzcaa@yahoo.com? Thanks.

Hi Barbara,

At your convenience, can you email me a copy of the review. Even though I already have my SBB, I think it would be a good reference to have on hand for those little things I may forget through the years. My email is tgambill@egcc.org. Thanks!

Tina

Thank you for offering and I'm sorry the library section isn't working correctly. I will investigate and repair the Library, in the meantime, could you post it here for everyone? As soon as I get the permissions fixed for the Library, I'll move it there.

Thanks

I tried to post this in the library, but do not have access. If there is anyone who asked for the review and didn't get it, let me know. I don't want to miss anyone.

• 2 years later...