HI

Loretta

I'm Stacey. I live and work at a hosptial in Savannah, GA. I've worked in BB for 4 years. I was hired to work BB right after finishing up the Med. Tech program. I hope to have fun here and learn more about BB by being a part of this online community. Cheers ...Everyone! :)

Welcome to the site and I do agree with everyone, you will get addicted reading all the stuff here and yes you do learn from it. It's the first thing I check in my daily email. I had been a BB supervisor for 18 yrs and had trained about 50 blood bankers in our transfusion service though it doesn't mean I know all but I'm always happy and open in learning more. It's fun too.

Welcome to the site and I do agree with everyone, you will get addicted reading all the stuff here and yes you do learn from it. It's the first thing I check in my daily email. I had been a BB supervisor for 18 yrs and had trained about 50 blood bankers in our transfusion service though it doesn't mean I know all but I'm always happy and open in learning more. It's fun too.

normam - You said you "had been an BB supervisor..." Are you retired now or working in a different position?

This site is a wonderful learning tool, isn't it? I am amazed of the wealth of knowledge and interesting experiences that the posters share with one another.

• 2 weeks later...