recommendation for small scale for ECHO maintenance

Karrieb61

HI, getting ready to embrace an ECHO. We don't have a scale in our lab that goes to 2 decimal places and it sounds like we don't need a big one, just a small precise one. Only quote I got so far was for one close to $900. Yikes! Any other recommendations for the strip/residual saline checks I hear we will need to do? Thanks

We purchased a digital Jewelry scale off amazon I believe.  Was less than $50!  It was precalibrated and comes with a calibration weight.  Works perfectly.  Looks the same as what the service techs used. 

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-tray-Broadhead-Archery-Crossbow-Bowfishing/dp/B001PLIJ6K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405514126&sr=8-2&keywords=digiweigh+dw-100as

We have been using a DURASCALE 100 from MY WEIGH. It is great. You should look on line for a coupon for MY WEIGH. I don't remember where I found it but it dropped the price to $42.00. It has a lifetime/30 year warrenty. Never had to calibrate as it stays the same. Have used it for 7 years.