Automation type in Europe?

Liz

I shall refrain from commenting...

I miss your jokes!!!??!! Why are you doing this to me?? is your home pc email still down? :(

I'm afraid my home pc is still giving me problems, and I am not good enough at IT to sort it myself - I'm going to have to get help.

Unfortunately, no, I will be unable to make it to the AABB (again) this year, but am doing my bit at the BBTS ASM in September. I am doing an early morning (08.00) educational session two days running on basic serology (including the morning after the banquet - which is going to be hard work), am giving a lecture on rare donors in the body of the meeting, am the priniple author on two posters and am a co-author on a third. Phew!

I'm afraid my home pc is still giving me problems, and I am not good enough at IT to sort it myself - I'm going to have to get help.

Unfortunately, no, I will be unable to make it to the AABB (again) this year, but am doing my bit at the BBTS ASM in September. I am doing an early morning (08.00) educational session two days running on basic serology (including the morning after the banquet - which is going to be hard work), am giving a lecture on rare donors in the body of the meeting, am the priniple author on two posters and am a co-author on a third. Phew!

Indeed, this is a disappointment. :( the meeting and the emails...

Maybe the rest of the group can revive the AABB meeting thread, I cannot find it.

Thanks