Training For New Techs

jhaig

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean training materials and checklists for MTs/CLSs and MLTs/CLTs that are either newly graduated or experienced, but are new to your facility? If so, I'd be glad to send you a copy of our training checklists. (We have one for BB testing procedures and one that covers all of the computer procedures.)

Donna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you mean training materials and checklists for MTs/CLSs and MLTs/CLTs that are either newly graduated or experienced, but are new to your facility? If so, I'd be glad to send you a copy of our training checklists. (We have one for BB testing procedures and one that covers all of the computer procedures.)

Donna

I would also like a copy of your checklist. thank you very much.

• 6 months later...

Donna

I am interested for a copy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is interested in Direct Observation Checklists, I have them for each basic Blood

Bank Test. They list the key elements of the procedure and then have spaces (it is table format) to pass or not pass, as well as signatures from both the Trainee and the Trainer and a space to remark on any needed remedial training.

You would just have to keep in mind that you may need to exchange some of the key elements, depending on what process "your" facility uses.

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested.

Not knowing the specifics of what is already being offered, this may be a redundant offer.

Brenda Hutson, CLS(ASCP)SBB :)