Vote for your favorite style

Cliff

What style would you like implemented?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What style would you like implemented?

• Aria
    • Aria Carbon
    • Aria Chocolate
    • Aria Citrus
    • Aria Red
    • Aria Sand
    • Element
    • Element Blue
    • Something different (post suggestions below)

We'll be implementing some big changes to the site in the next few months. Over the years, I think we have strayed a little away from our initial objective, to be the planet's premier blood bank site!

We'll be removing some features (such as the arcade) and adding some new ones.

As always, we'll be free for all to use.

A big change will be the use of one style. When updates are made to the site, there is often a lot of code that needs to be changed for each style, that's very painful (<--- whining:cries:). When we go live with the new site, members will not be able to change the look, so vote now!

If you've visited a site and like their look, feel free to post a link.

We'll be implementing some big changes to the site in the next few months. Over the years, I think we have strayed a little away from our initial objective, to be the planet's premier blood bank site!

We'll be removing some features (such as the arcade) and adding some new ones.

As always, we'll be free for all to use.

A big change will be the use of one style. When updates are made to the site, there is often a lot of code that needs to be changed for each style, that's very painful (<--- whining:cries:). When we go live with the new site, members will not be able to change the look, so vote now!

Nice look.

Thread ToolsPosted Image Show Printable VersionPosted Image Email this PagePosted Image Unsubscribe from this Thread

Display ModesPosted Image Linear ModePosted Image Switch to Hybrid ModePosted Image Switch to Threaded Mode

Search this Thread

Advanced Search

Rate This ThreadPosted ImageExcellent

Posted ImageGood

Posted ImageAverage

Posted ImageBad

http://www.bloodbanktalk.com/forum/images/aria/rating/rating_1.gifTerrible

http://www.bloodbanktalk.com/forum/images/aria/buttons/collapse_thead.gif Posting Rules You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may post attachments

You may edit your posts

vB code is On

Smilies are On

%7Boption%7D code is On

HTML code is Off

I copied and pasted here the only thing in the bottom left of my page (the posting rules box) and it posted all the other stuff above it as well that is not at the bottom left of my page. I even had my husband look for the display box you refer to and he couldn't find any other dropdown box on the lower left of my page.

I suppose it doesn't matter, but I am not one to leave a stone unturned if I don't understand something.

Hi Mabel

I think that Cliff closed the poll and Aria Red is the skin that had the most votes. The options were there for a long time. Cliff had it set up so that we could actually choose the style that we wanted as individuals. They were in drop down box in the lower left corner of the page but they are gone now. Sorry you missed them. I may have had someone else who liked my favorite too;)