Everything you wanted to ask about blood bank

How about a sub-section of the Education section on the site, "Everything You Wanted to Ask About Blood Bank.. but where afraid to.." Here, in this section novel and experienced blood bankers can readily exchange questions and ideas in a broad context. A section like this may attract even more users to the site and provoke more current users to post questions and/or answers. Let me know what you think... Ronald

:)

Edited by rravkin@aol.com

I recently merged many partially empty sections into fewer sections.  This site gets a lot of traffic and having too many sections can make it a little daunting for new people.

I am completely in the camp of no question being too dumb.  As I've matured I've learned I am not nearly as smart as I thought I was and ask more than my fair share of "dumb" questions.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe the sub section heading should be Dumb Questions - Post Here.  With the understanding that it's OK to ask any question.

I've never seen anyone on this site be condescending and we do have some great info shared here.