Just For Fun...Close Out

Brenda K Hutson

Malcolm this site would be poorer without your posts and one thing about blood bankers is we all seem to have quite strong views and I am sure we can all verge on the self-opinionated at times, but good thing about a reasoned debate is we can also all still learn something and at times have our views changed by a well formed line of thought. Anyway please keep posting.

Malcolm this site would be poorer without your posts and one thing about blood bankers is we all seem to have quite strong views and I am sure we can all verge on the self-opinionated at times, but good thing about a reasoned debate is we can also all still learn something and at times have our views changed by a well formed line of thought. Anyway please keep posting.

Very well said Colin! And VERY true!!! I think what you posted is a sign of a good Blood Banker. Most of us seem to be stubborn and strong-willed, but hopefully still receptive enough to learn from new information/experiences. Or,in my case, be reminded of what you used to know before your two young children drained the memory from your memory bank!:cries::cries:

This site would indeed miss Malcolm. His posts are always so informative and educational!

• 3 weeks later...
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:My supervisor and I both refer to this site as "blood bank crack" because it is so addictiong, but in a really good way. I have learned so much from all of you, and love to contribute in my own little way.

Thanks! Hey, my hubby and I will be in the UK in April. Haven't been there in 26 years. I'd like to travel in the west country for a bit before going into London, any secret "gems" of places to visit?

Loads! Whereabouts in the west country are you going, and what are your particular interests (history? scenic? wildlife?)???????????

:whisper::whisper::whisper::whisper::whisper: