Hello

athurart09

Hi! I'm Athur 21 years old, i'm from a small town called Rockhampton in Queensland Australia. I'm so happy to be there.

Welcome Arthur.

It is great to know that "young blood" is coming into the profession (if you will excuse the intended pun). I look forward to reading your posts on this wonderful site and learning from you.

I may be old and decrepit, but we are never too old to learn, and nobody knows everything, so post away!

Again, welcome!

Malcolm

:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome Arthur! I wish we had BBT around when I started in blood bank. Of course, that was prior to the discovery of electricity, and perhaps fire....

I was around when the TV was invented!!!! Or was it the wheel.

You are so funny Dr. Pepper!!

I was around when the TV was invented!!!! Or was it the wheel.

You are so funny Dr. Pepper!!

Liz, here's a true story: Remember the mediocre movie "Mermaids" with Cher and Winona Ryder, set in 1963? There's a scene where someone bursts into a classroom to say the president's been shot. Now that scene was filmed in my old Jr. High School where I was actually a 7th grade student and the same thing really happened to me. So I'm watching the movie with my kids, who were familiar with my hometown and the building, and telling them that the classroom in the scene might actually have been the one I was in when we heard the news...And my 11 year old daughter asks, in all seriousness, "Dad, that was Lincoln, wasn't it?"

So I'm watching the movie with my kids, who were familiar with my hometown and the building, and telling them that the classroom in the scene might actually have been the one I was in when we heard the news...And my 11 year old daughter asks, in all seriousness, "Dad, that was Lincoln, wasn't it?"

Oh too funny! I needed a chuckle today. Thanks!

Haha!! That is hilarious Dr Pepper.

They really think we are ancient!!

When my kids say that something happened "a long time ago", I ask "and when was that?" they reply "oh, two weeks ago". What!!?? For me "a long time ago" is decades ago.

Different generation have a different perception of time... and presidents, I see!! :comfort::clap: