AABB member?

Kellpos

I keep my individual membership. Since my institution's educational travel budget is almost nonexistent, keeping up with the material provided by AABB is one of the best ways I can try to stay current. Also, the price discount for ordering books makes it worthwhile to me.

I have my individual membership, I feel I need to give it back to my profession and I am an assessor so I need to keep it. I also keep my ASCP & NCA memebrship..I wonder I continue to keep curent with my NCA or not as ASCP & NCA merged....I need to read.

Our membeship dues and donations from members supports them.

My hospital does not have an institutional membership, but does pay for my individual membership. I agree that the membership is well worth the expense for education, book discounts and the information available on the member only section of their website. I use the website frequently when I'm working on procedures or implementing new processes.

• 2 weeks later...