Donor Units Issued In Plastic Bags - Regulatory Requirement?

Just a further question on this subject, please.  We are expecting Joint Comm for our first inspection with them in Oct - (now that I have this to worry about too) - can anyone tell me what kind of opaque, plastic ziplock bags they are using??  Which manufacturers?  Might as well solve all the problems at once.

We use a clear bag, with biohazard (the one we wanted did not have one without it). It is not ziplock, but has a strip that you pull off, and it seals very well.

I've never understood the opaque thing (but respect those of you that have gone that route)...seems to me if you're in a hospital, expect to see "yucky" stuff.

Our courier from our blood supplier used to wheel the blood boxes through the main lobby here, until someone complained that it was "gross". I guess them just imagining what was inside the box was enough....jeez. Now they have to sneak blood boxes in the rear entrance; which is nearer to us anyway.