To Malcolm

Liz

Oh by the way Malcolm did you know that i never did attend the gathering and thus I cannot tease you about it. Clumbert this is not the secret.

I ended up at Tufts ER due to severe allergic reaction, |I was taken by ambulance, they called 911 !!!!! Just like in the movies!!

Ok since tomorrow and all next week will be very busy catching up at work here goes.

Malcolm has contributed a chapter to a book that was just published 2013 yes its out as 2013! Since I expressed interest as he was writing it, he has asked me to read it to see if I would detect a deliberate mistake. UNFORTUNATELY Malcolm I deleted all my Private messages to make more space too. So please kindly restate the name of the book and your chapter, for all to benefit. I said ""I will"" to reading it... no, nothing romantic.. sorry don''t get your hopes up, but it was a nice mystery though.

Tee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The book is Fundamentals of Biomedical Science: Transfusion and Transplantation Science. Edited by Robin Knight (for the Institute of Biomedical Science). Oxford University Press 2013, Library of Congress Control Number 201294197, ISBN 978-0-19-953328-2. My "deliberate mistake" is to do with who can, and who cannot make Lewis antibodies (as I said to Liz, I proof read my chapter at least 4 times, and missed this mistake every single time - proving, once again, that you read what you want to read, rather than what is actually there).

I didn't have the chance to read the other chapters before publication, and am ploughing my way through it myself, so I can comment quite impartially about these, and I have learned quite a lot already - Chapter 2 is complete rubbish though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm extremely sorry to hear that you were so unwell at AABB Liz, and I sincerely hope that you are back to 100% now.

hahahahahahahah yes Malcolm remains very professional, yet with an unparallel sense of humor!!

(PS: Thank you I recovered fully and was able to enjoy the meeting.... asking people next to me at the conferences if they were Cliff, or Colleen .. etc... :) )