Best of AABB/San Diego Meeting?

I enjoyed the following topics:

Blood Management

Biovigilance

Iron overload

Stem Cell

Top Gun Serology

And many, many others!!

As well as the Posters on the RBC antigens and antibodies. And the Exhibit!

I was so sorry that I could not meet up with the BB talk group. I was planning on what to wear to be noticed but the unexpected happened as usual and I had to meet with local colleagues who also planned lunch, "no" was not an option. Hopefully, next year in Boston I can meet the wonderful people I communicate with here.

Kind regards and until next time.:blowkiss::boogie::flirty:

Liz

The transfusion support in Obstetrics was excellent. Top Gun Serology vs the DNA Dark Side was great too. The QSEs 2011 was informative...pay attention to this one, it goes into effect for everyone next year! I enjoyed Lisa Walters at all the presentations I heard her at. Unfortunately, she started to lose her voice before the end. She makes the quality requirements sensible.

Like Liz, I also missed meeting you all this year. Too many things going on! Maybe in Boston...

Didn't get to San Diego, but Boston just across the pond for us so maybe next year? Would be interested in swapping stories re our "regulated haemovigilance" v/s your non-mandated "biovigilance".

See you there maybe.

Regards

to all,

Eoin