Hi, new to the site

bhwlab

I've just started and it is AMAZING the breadth of knowledge of the seasoned posters here....GREAT resource!!

As a seasoned poster, I thnk you for that froggymark, but it is not just the seasoned posters that have breadth (and depth) of knowledge. I've learned an awful lot from posters who have only made a very few posts. The great thing is, everyone has something useful to give, and for the most part they do.

If you look at TimOz, just as an example, he has posted about 80 times, and so is considered to be a member, rather than a seasoned poster, and yet about 75 of those posts are pithy and to the point.

It's brilliant site.

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Malcolm Needs

Hi to everyone, I work in transfusion services for Seton Medical Ctr{500 bed hospital) in Austin,TX. We do not use automated testing,I like the opportunity to discuss bloodbank with people from all over the world and learn new things. Glad I found this site.Have a good one!

Mary Ann Hopkins MT(ASCP):)

Hi and welcome, Mary Ann. It's good to see that you've already jumped in and posted on several topics! It's a great opporunity to share practical ideas and solutions with fellow blood bankers, as well as learn new information from some of the extremely knowledgable participants.

Donna