Happy Birthday to me

Cliff

• 5 months later...
Well, old thing, another year has passed. Hope your birthday cake didn't collapse with the weight of the candles, and I presume you received 'the letter' from Her Majesty??????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:blowkiss:

xxxxx

Hmmmmm.

Thank you, but watch your mail closely for the next couple of months. One or two of the packets could just be ticking!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hmmmmm.

Thank you, but watch your mail closely for the next couple of months. One or two of the packets could just be ticking!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I suppose in your dotage you might have left your watch forgetfully in one package??... never mind, i'll return it to you. :tongue:

So did you get cool gifts like Cliff got?

I already wished you happy birthday on another thread, but in case you didn't see it...

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, dear Malcolm,

Happy birthday to you!

(just add music and fine singing voice)

Yes, I did see it thank you adiescast, but I thank you again.

I did get some lovely gifts, including a couple of Bob Dylan CDs I wanted and dome very nice bottles of wine and port. I intend to get outside those over Christmas!

I imagine, compared to my old gravel path of a voice, you have the voice of an angel!

Thanks once again.

Malcolm

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Malcolm! You're a December baby too?

I'm discovering all sorts of us cool Sagittarians - mine's today - the 35th anniversary of legal drinking! And I'm looking forward to a good wine tonight!

Yes I am, however, these days I'm more saggy than Sagittarian!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a really brilliant day Kate - come to that, I hope you have a really brilliant year!

Enjoy the wine; I will be having just a small glass or ten tonight myself (purely for medicinal reasons, you understand).

By the way, how many years of illegal drinking was there first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? (several in my case).

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Malcolm Needs