A query from an ignorant person

Hi Malcolm,

If you look at the bottom of the page, you'll see an explanation for the envelopes themselves.

thread_new.gif New posts thread_hot_new.gif Hot thread with new posts thread.gif No new posts thread_hot.gif Hot thread with no new posts thread_lock.gif Thread is closed thread_dot.gif You have posted in this thread

For the icon to the right of it, those are available to anyone who makes a post, you'll see them right below the window where you post.

Post Icons You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

No icon icon1.gificon13.gificon12.gificon11.gificon10.gificon9.gificon8.gificon7.gificon6.gificon5.gificon4.gificon3.gificon2.gificon14.gif

For the ratings, anyone can rate a post. While you are logged on and viewing a post, at the top of the post there is a drop-down that says Rate Thread, there will be one at the top of this post too. If you click the dropdown you can rate each post.

I hope that helps, Cliff

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Cliff,

Another silly question I'm afraid.

I've had a private message come through from "blut" to which I have tried to reply, but the sender is not receiving replies. As a BBT Staff Member, is there any way that you could get it through??????

I have contacted them for you.

It's up to them to allow the message to be sent.

Cliff