Platelet Agitator and Platelet Incubator

JenniferMac78

Hello - I'm obviously a newbie to this site, but I was hoping you could share your experience with me.  I've been tasked with trying to submit a budget for our blood bank and we are in desperate need of a new platelet agitator and incubator.  It's strictly for budget purposes so I didn't really want to contact a sales person if I didn't have to.  What do you think I should budget for a small Platelet Agitator and a small Platelet Incubator?  

Thanks in advance for your help!

I also highly recommend the Helmer brand.  (We have had both their platelet agitator and environmental chamber for many years and problems have been very rare.)

I suggest you go to their website and request price quotes for your budget.  It is very quick and easy to do, they will email you a quote within a couple days  They might send you a follow-up email to make sure you received the quotes, but I don't remember any salesperson ever calling or pestering me.  (They know that we have to submit quotes for budgets, even though the budget items are often subsequently not approved for purchase.)

Donna