Help me out for this group

Changezi

Forward = A (+4) , B (-) , D (+4)

Reverse cell = A1 (+3) , B (+4)

IAT (screeing cell positive all 3 cell )

ABI ( positive all 11 cell penel )

pheno type is Ccee , Kell positive , auto positive

control Negative

DAT positive ( IgG + , C3d - , control - )

crossmatch with O+ , A+ , O- all result +2

prewarm technique compatible for O .

hi to every one , patient came in emergency with no any previous record i run the sample in Aurtho ( automation ) i found reaction as above .

patient with positive every thing but control negative . i found prewarm compatible blood with O+ packed cell manually not with gel card ( +2) .

i decide to tansfuse the blood O with the same pheno type and with trensfusion with blood warmer .

luckly patient didnot need any transfusion .

patient Hb = 13.5

pletlet = 80

WBC = 10

It sounds like it is an auto-antibody, possibly an anti-H or anti-HI of wide thermal range, BUT, as you do not have any history, I think, also, that tiwould be a good idea to perform an eluate, but also to try cross-matching in tubes, pre-warmed and warm-washed, with group A cells. I think they may be compatible.

Choosing O units because you have an unresolved ABO discrepancy would be standard practice so, although I don't disagree with Malcolm that A units might be compatible, I wouldn't urge you to rush to giving them until you are 100% sure of the patient's blood type.

Choosing O units because you have an unresolved ABO discrepancy would be standard practice so, although I don't disagree with Malcolm that A units might be compatible, I wouldn't urge you to rush to giving them until you are 100% sure of the patient's blood type.

I agree entirely Mabel.

What I meant was not so much giving group A units, as using group a red cells to try to resolve the case from the serological point of view.

this is 0ne 0f the senari0 0f c0ld aut0 antib0dies,0ne 0f the pssibility 0f anti H is ruled 0ut because there is + 3 reacti0n 0bserved with A1 cells as m0st 0f the H antigen is c0vered in A1 cells.0ne thing that can be d0ne is t0 perf0rm the cr0ssmatch with tw0 tube meth0d.0ne tube read at immediate spin and 37 and the 0ther tube just read at AHG phase which can be used t0 ruled 0ut f0r r0l0ux f0rmati0n,It can be checked by Saline replacement technque. Als0 repeat the DAT by manual meth0d:cries:

we performed grouping, screning and crossmathing with saline replacment technique and the problem was resolved . So it was observed that the unexpected reaction in reverse grouping was because of roloux formation and it was also causing problem in screening .(manually performed with clot sample) .

the reaction by automation AURTHO autveu innove still same above.

we also expected the sample recived from ER was contaminated .

no transfusion was made to the patient