help...alloadsorption

shadhiya

hello every one, i am very new to the site, and happy to join the group:D

i am assigned to write the standerd procedure for allloadsorption for the transfusion lab in which i am working, i mean the SOP, kindly nice people help me:cries:

I suggest you do a "Quick Search" (top left area on this screen) for the thread "Ruling Out Antibodies - The Sequel". Malcolm Needs discusses the scenarios of how an alloadsorption can be used. Perhaps if you send him a Private Message he would be kind enough to email his actual procedure to you. Or, hopefully someone out there would submit their procedure as an attachment in their reply to this thread.

I suggest you do a "Quick Search" (top left area on this screen) for the thread "Ruling Out Antibodies - The Sequel". Malcolm Needs discusses the scenarios of how an alloadsorption can be used. Perhaps if you send him a Private Message he would be kind enough to email his actual procedure to you. Or, hopefully someone out there would submit their procedure as an attachment in their reply to this thread.

I would have no problems with this, but am very busy this weekend (on-call tonight [Thursday], annual leave tomorrow {but going to the Natural History Museum with my wife and son], lecturing at a one day congress at the University of Westminster on Saturday and on-call again on Sunday), so it will hve to be some time next week.

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Malcolm Needs

shadhiya -

If you will send a Private Message to Malcolm Needs next week I think he will help you. (To send a Private Message, go to "Community" (top left area of this screen), then "Members", then look up "Needs", then click on the "Private Message", etc.)

Hi All,

I have attached an SOP for alloadsorption of plasma. It must be stressed that there may be other and better ways of performing this procedure; this SOP is not definitive, but may be of some help.

If you go into "References" at the top of the page, choose Document Library, then choose User Submitted, followed by Educational Materials, you will be able to find a PowerPoint Lecture that I submitted that will show photographs of some of the steps for this procedure. I'm not sure how much these will add, but they are there if you wish to see them.

:):):):):)

SOP for Alloadsorption.doc

I would have no problems with this, but am very busy this weekend (on-call tonight [Thursday], annual leave tomorrow {but going to the Natural History Museum with my wife and son], lecturing at a one day congress at the University of Westminster on Saturday and on-call again on Sunday), so it will hve to be some time next week.

:D:D:D:D:D

Malcom please e-mail a copy also to me at the following e-mail:

:)

muhammad.salman@aku.edu

Hi All,

I have attached an SOP for alloadsorption of plasma. It must be stressed that there may be other and better ways of performing this procedure; this SOP is not definitive, but may be of some help.

If you go into "References" at the top of the page, choose Document Library, then choose User Submitted, followed by Educational Materials, you will be able to find a PowerPoint Lecture that I submitted that will show photographs of some of the steps for this procedure. I'm not sure how much these will add, but they are there if you wish to see them.

:):):):):)

thank you very much dear Malcom.

Hey, a lot of people already think I've got a big head. If you carry on like this, it will explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

It's just that when I started out in Blood Transfusion, I had some fantastic mentors (such as Dr. Ken Goldsmith, Dr. Elizabeth [Jan] Ikin, Dr. Carolyn Giles, Joyce Poole, Ted Wheeler, to name but a few) and I feel that I owe it to them to try to help others.