Stippers/Crimpers

Jenks

I think you are looking for an all-in-one stripper/crimper combo...but I thought that I would throw this out. Sarstedt makes an electronic tubing stripper that is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! We process over 130,000 units per year, and each unit is stripped in our Component Lab. The cost of the device is $1800, but my techs would want it if it were $18,000. If you are high-volume, then you can justify the cost by examining the risk of an associate getting a repetative motion injury from manual stripping (we actually had a tech who developed tennis elbow and had to have surgery -- she has ended up with permanent nerve damage).

• 2 years later...
Take a look at the MediCore tube stripper at www.medicore.com

Terumo also makes one that is simple, cost effective and the hour-glass shaped rollers help to keep the tubing ON the roller with much less effort (less carpal tunnel issues). Not sure of the pricing, but I think it's pretty close to the Fenwal strippers - and a MUCH better product!