Hi from New Hampshire

bldbnkr

Hi

I am from a small community hospital in New Hampshire. We are in the process of dissolving our management from LabCorp to the hospital itself, and as of next week we will be hospital employees.

A big piece of what we are doing is implementing a new LIS system. We have chosen SoftLab (SCC) from Florida, and I am busy getting SoftBank up and running.

I will begin validations right after "Super User training". Does anyone have any hints about how to begin validations? I think we are waiting for a "Camtasia" that will capture all my keystrokes and avoid all the "print screens", but I'm somewhat clueless.

Thanks.

Welcome!

I have not used this software myself, but have heard from others that it works quite well. We also will be selecting a new BB computer system in the near future, Soft being in the running. I am hopeful that this forum will be helpful in the entire process. It has been very helpful in so many other areas of Blood Banking!

Welcome to BloodBankTalk.

Not to promote any particular software, but Camtasia will work well for what you want to do. It will capture everything you do. The file sizes can get quite large.

As for validation hints, the vendor should be able to provide guidance.