Having trouble opening the Lectin Power Point Presentation

cbaldwin

Although I wrote it, I have no idea.

Cliff is your man.

If the worst comes to the worst, email me your work email address as a private message, and I will send you the original (but I'm going to Scotland tomorrow lunchtime to give a couple of lectures, and will not be back until late Monday night, so it may be a couple of days).

Edited by Malcolm Needs

Sorry that document was giving you trouble.

I just tried and was able to open it. Do you have a good internet connection? The file is 44MB, that's a pretty big attachment.

Also, I don't see a ticket for this - so sorry that I didn't respond.

Cliff

Thank you Malcolm! I have submitted a ticket requesting help! CLB

Thank you! I will have my tech support (my husband) check my internet connection. If something is amiss I will get back to you. This was my first time asking for help and I am not sure I submitted the ticket correctly. I am learning! Thank you! I would like to view the lectin presentation!

If you're allowed to view outside sites while at work, you might want to try there. Hospitals / businesses almost always have a faster connection than home users.

If you still have trouble, let me know and I'll split it up into smaller parts for you.

Thank you! I will have my tech support (my husband) check my internet connection. If something is amiss I will get back to you. This was my first time asking for help and I am not sure I submitted the ticket correctly. I am learning! Thank you! I would like to view the lectin presentation!

Take a look now, I converted the PowerPoint into a pdf file that is much smaller in size.

We have tried several computers and tried the internet connection at work and at home--no luck with opening this file. We can open other power point presentations! Is it difficult to split it into smaller parts?

Thank you Malcolm for putting the lectin power point presentation together and making it available. It is beautiful. I didn't realize there were so many but there must be many more considering we all develop anti-A and anti-B in our first months of life! And the culinary side note is great!