ISBT in Cerner Millenium

We are on 2005 Code in Cerner Millennium and are have issues with scanning ISBT bar codes. Cerner said those on 2005 Code don't scan. I would like to hear from users on this code please.

• 1 year later...

We are also on Cerner Millenium and we can scan all codes except the product codes; we get an error, and it only works if we select the product type manually. Very frustrating, after all the work we did to get ISBT 128 codes loaded, built, and tested.

We are on 2005 Cerner Millennium right now and are anticipating upgrading to 2007 just for ISBT labeling. Apparently, 07 is supposed to solve a couple of other problems we've been seeing as well. However, it's kind of daunting to hear that even with the 07 version and ISBT uploaded, there are still problems.

I have heard Cerner is offering Wyndgate to Cerner Classic transfusion customers whey they decide not to move to Millenium. I know Cerner killed off their Millenium donor system and went with Wyndgate donor. Anyone have any additional information on the future of Cerner Millenium transfusion?

:fingerscrWe cannot scan the product code. It has to be entered from the drop down list. We are on 2005.02.78 but are upgrading to 2007.19 soon. Since you have no problems on 2007.08 we shouldn't either after the upgrade. Thanks for the info.