Grifols vs MTS Gel vs solid phase

No-but would love to see some if anyone can track some down! Ive looked for them too! Grifols gel is manufactured and shipped from overseas, and was approved aprx a yr ago in U.S.  Ortho  has manufactured theirs in US for over 20 yr. Grifols uses 8 well cards vs 6 well Ortho. Ortho has more choice in cards. I've heard have to use 2 cards for ABO reverse with  Grifols or test for Kell on their single card. Ortho has 1 card for ABOrev.

I recently had the Grifols gel here to try out.  You only need one card to do complete ABORh.  This card has 4 buffered gel wells (aside from the anti-A,-B,-D, Ct tubes).  I also used their ABDCt/ABDCt card, buffered gel card, and anti-IgG card.  They are comparable to the Ortho products.  I also performed antigen typing with their cards using reagent antisera (which is something I do now with the Ortho cards).  All results were, again, comparable with my Ortho gel experience.  The reagents that did not work in Ortho gel also did not work with the Grifols products (monoclonal Lewis's and P1_).

Chang, C., Brown, M., Davies, L., Pointon, L., Brown, R. and Barker, D. (2014), Evaluation of Erytra® fully automated analyser for Routine Use in Transfusion Laboratory. Transfusion Medicine, 24: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/tme.12073

Taylor, J., Hyare, J., Stelfox, P., Williams, M., Lees, R. and Maley, M. (2011), Multi-centre evaluation of pre-transfusional routine tests using 8-column format gel cards (DG Gel®). Transfusion Medicine, 21: 90–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3148.2010.01054.x

Roback, J. D., Barclay, S., Moulds, J. M. and Denomme, G. A. (2015), A multicenter study on the performance of a fully automated, walk-away high-throughput analyzer for pretransfusion testing in the US population. Transfusion, 55: 1522–1528. doi: 10.1111/trf.13053

Not exactly what you're looking for but these are out there.