Thawed Plasma, frozen within 24 hours

Hopefully someone can help confirm the correct ISBT codes to use for Thawed Plasma, frozen within 24 hours. I think....

an E2555 (PLASMA|CPD/XX/<=-18C|Frozen<=24h) once thawed becomes an E2701 (Thawed PLASMA|CPD/XX/refrig|Frozen<=24h) with a 24 hour outdate. If I want to extend the outdate to 5 days it appears as if the ISBT code would be E2684 (Thawed PLASMA|CPD/XX/refg).

But this is the same product code that I use when I extend an E0773 (Thawed FRESH FROZEN PLASMA|CPD/XX/refg)

Am I on the right track?

Yes, you are correct! 

Some of the logic behind this: It's like washed red cells:  No matter what Red Cell product you start out with (CPD, CPDA-1, CPD>AS3, etc.), if you wash it in an open system, it converts to the same washed red cells product code with the same 24-hour outdate.  ISBT 128 describes "what's in the bag" not what it started out.  So, if you extend the dating of plasma to 5 days, you have a thawed plasma regardless of whether it started out as FFP, Plasma frozen within 24 hours of phlebotomy, or the newest type of plasma: Plasma held at room temperature up to 24 hours and frozen within 24 hours of phlebotomy.

It actually makes it a little easier, I think.