Anti-LW

Reid ME, Lomas-Francis C, Olsson ML. The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook. 3rd edition 2012. Elsevier. pages 467-476 (fantastic book)!

There are others as well, like Geoff Daniels "Human Blood Groups", 2nd edition, but his third edition is due out fairly soon (April next year, I think), so, if you are going to buy a book, I'd wait for that.

There are others as well, like Geoff Daniels "Human Blood Groups", 2nd edition, but his third edition is due out fairly soon (April next year, I think), so, if you are going to buy a book, I'd wait for that.

Thanks malcolm! Ive asked Santa for that for Christmas... I'll cancel the order and ask for something more fun now ;)

What could possibly be more fun than a Blood Transfusion book for Christmas????????? I don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

TWO transfusion books (Reid 3rd and Geoff 3rd).

(I had the same reaction after reading the post of Aunti-D, but had to adjust after hte reacion of Malcolm)