Technical help please

Greeting for All of you blood bank lover

I am doing validation on TERUMO Blood bag system with integral whole blood leukocyte reduction filter but until now I couldn't find Satisfactory results for the platelets count and the plasma volume even when I followed The AABB Technical manual parameters for adjusting our refrigerated centrfuges.It is either normal platelets counts but low plasma volume or visa versa .So can any one share with me the centrifuge parameters you are using to get good yield of both plts and plasma volume.

My second technical question is how to do validation on blood collection mixers.

Thank you very much for all of your feedback :redface:

I can't believe it only one reply

thank you David for your reply .I know it is a very long process that's why I want to make it little bit shorter if anyone using the same (thermoscintific centrifuge) give the parameters they are using so that I can start from it as guide and then I will continue the adjusting until I reach the optimal yield .

May no body want to help:rolleyes:

I agree with Dave, the company and your plant engineers should take care of this.

For the validation of your blood collection mixers, your supplier should have weights that you can purchase. Then you validate those on your already validated Mettler balance. and it goes on.