Rh diagram

Jaime

:confused:Does anyone know of a good diagram that shows and helps explain the following antigens: hr^b. hr^s, Hr, V, VS and partial e's in general? A picture is sometimes worth a thousand words.

Thank you

Blimey, a simple question with an enormously complex answer!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me about a fortnight and I will try (and if I take longer forgive me, but also give me a nudge by private messaging to remind me in case I forget).

:ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod:

Thank you so much for trying! I wondered if anyone else ever tackled with being able to visualize just what's going on with these antigens and trying to understand how they fit in with the rest of the Rh picture.

• 2 weeks later...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, what have I let myself in for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:disbelief:disbelief:disbelief:disbelief:disbelief:disbelief

i cannot help but think of Issit's attempt to classify the e antigens of folks who were e+ and demonstrated anti-e in their sera: the 16 cases grouped into 12 categories.

Issit PD. An invited review: The Rh antigen e, its variants, and some closely related serological observations. Immunohematology 1991;7: 29-36.

i cannot help but think of Issit's attempt to classify the e antigens of folks who were e+ and demonstrated anti-e in their sera: the 16 cases grouped into 12 categories.

Issit PD. An invited review: The Rh antigen e, its variants, and some closely related serological observations. Immunohematology 1991;7: 29-36.

Yes, the trouble is that this paper is now 11-years-old, and some of the moleculr people have found that some of the e variants also have C/c variants - so it has got even more complicated.

This is going to take me/keep me amused for some time yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

• 1 month later...