calculation

newBB

Sorry newBB, but could you be a bit more precise?

What calculations are you talking about; TI?, CT ratios? population staistics? There are a miriad of calculations in blood transfusion (ALL of which I am useless at), but it may help someone else to answer your post if you could tell us exactly what calculations you wish to study.

Sorry newBB, but could you be a bit more precise?

What calculations are you talking about; TI?, CT ratios? population staistics? There are a miriad of calculations in blood transfusion (ALL of which I am useless at), but it may help someone else to answer your post if you could tell us exactly what calculations you wish to study.

sorry my quesiton is not clear . after reading the post about how to prepare for SBB exam. i am motivated to read from now and prepare for the SBB some day in the future hopfully :tongue:

SBB defintely my ultimate goal . i want to learn all about blood bank with all of your help here. you are the best truly . i read the section with some math in exam review i have no idea, i forgot all about math and how to calculate propaliblity ..molarity . please advise me any nice book to refrensh my math other. Thanks Malcom for your respond

You can use the AABB Technical Manual, The Denise Harmening Book - Modern Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine: these should provide a good starting point for SBB study. There are other sources which also would be helpful in preparing for the exam.

i will get all these books . but i cannot find a good book to revewi my math . i saw some review quistion . i dont think i can do the calculation for molarity and propablity in these question are difficult for me . please recomend a book to review my math .

• 2 weeks later...