Blood Drives

Do you have drives at:

At shopping malls?

Movie Theaters?

Festivals or summer events?

Draw your employees for competitions between departments for prizes

We had a drive at a movie theater for "Twlight" T-shirts and they got free popcorn and advanced seating....

Thank you for the ideas. At the movie did any donor faint?

Liz

Surely, that would depend on what film was being shown? "Friday 13th", potentially, lots of people fainting. "Sound of Music", potentially, very few people fainting - although there could well be more screams as people rush to get to the exit!!

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

We don't do too many outside blood drives during the summer, but we do a few with Churches and/or Community Service Clubs such as rotary, American Legion, etc.

We have even done blood drives with some of the larger car dealerships that have been quite successful. We also have a Boots vs. Badges blood drive (and traveling trophy) between the Fire Dept and Police Dept and rotate the location hosting it yearly. You should hear them "josh" each other about who will faint first! It is quite fun!

Thank you for the great suggestions!! I like theses places.

We had visitors from abroad telling me that the beach would be a good place and that’s where they perform theirs. I said What!?!!:heartbrea!!!!?!

If a patient has a delayed post donation reaction in the water (aggravated by the sun) that’s a definite .... :sniff: well, I'd rather not think about it.

So thank you all, I like the warehouses, manufacturing facilities!

Liz :flirty: