ISBT Label Samples

Thank you Richard. Yes, we are registered and I have looked at those codes on their site, but they don't look like they are clear images. I haven't tried them yet, but will be phasing ISBT in over the next few months. I may take you up on that offer.

Richard,

Regarding the new version of the HemaTrax print server, does it have all the product codes available from ICCBBA? The current version we have (2.2) does not. Also, have you heard if anyone is having problems with FDA approving the labels out of HemaTrax? Thanks.

Colleen

Hi Colleen:

Digi-Trax has released Version 3.0.1 to all our software vendor partners for thier validation etc. This version has all new codes and changes. Once your software vendor releases this version you will be current. All the changes are on our web site under Hema Trax Software...SEE the 3.0 server manual...Hi Lited In Yellow!

You are correct Richard, we are switching to SafeTrace and are in the process of developing and validating our processes.

By the way, we are having our next ISBT meeting with our hospital customers on October 16th at noon. We will be serving a light lunch at 11:45 (RSVPs for lunch go to ngurney@indianablood.org). We will be handing out label samples and discussing some FAQs that have come up through our meetings, the ICCBA website, and other resources.

• 1 month later...

I have registered with ICBBA and printed off sample labels for validations, but have the problem that the expiration dates that I have located are in 2005 and my LIS system (SoftBank) is upset when I attempt to barcode in an expired unit.

Has anyone else had this problem with their validations?

Thanks