Procedures for Antibody Identification

cbayg

Hello All,

I have a client that is looking for a more in-depth antibody identification procedure. Her facility has generalists on evening and nights who are not comfortable with ABIDs. Her current SOP is minimal with regards to guidance on the different antigen systems and their corresponding antibodies, their ruling out rules, etc. I was just wondering if anyone would be open to sharing an ABID SOP with me, or even a quick reference document that might sum up the more important points of ABIDs, de-identified of course.

thanks for your time,

-c

Yes, I would like a copy if possible. You are so gracious. My email is {removed by admin}.

I will not share ANY identifying information not only because I feel it's the right thing to do, but also b/c my job requires it.

Thanks again, Debbie (I hope I can pay you back sometime!).

-c

Hi Ms Debbie Harris

Is it possible for me to have a copy of your procedure just like the one you'll send to Cbayg. I am a junior staff myself & fairly new in my country. I am from the Phil.

thank you:)

my email {removed by admin} if it is ok with you.

• 2 months later...

If you wouldn't mind, I would like a copy of your procedure on antibody ID also. I work at a small community hospital with just myself working in blood bank unless I have a day off, then someone fills in and they are not real comfortable with ab id's as they come up infequently.

Thanks, {removed by admin}

Hi CBAYG

I have an ABID I could share with you. I also have generalists working on the off shifts, so it is quite specific, with flowcharts. Do you want a copy?? If so please sent me your email or tell me the best way to send???

DH

Hi Debbie,

Would you kindly send me one of your copy on ABID protocol at {removed by admin}?

Many thanks

Ala

• 2 weeks later...