I'm Back!

Auntie-D

Hi all

I was a member here several years ago but had not been able to access my account due to signing up with an NHS email address - duh! I'm now back... I'm no longer in the lab - Covid broke me!

I broke out of the lab (and lab quality management) into HSC Transplant, specifically ATMPs and CAR-T QM. I thought MHRA/UKAS was bad - Jacie - WOW!!

I've recently moved to a national occupational health company - I thought I would have a quiet life; no such luck! I'm now doing a QMS rebuild (Q-Pulse) and preparing for ISO9001/27001 in March, and also ISO 13485, IQIPS (based on 15189) and SEQOHS. Exciting times - I get to build Q-Pulse exactly how I want it... I'd rather switch to RADAR but that's a long term plan.

I've also found out I may not yet be out of the lab. They are thinking about opening a brand new lab and mobile POCT units - which I will project manage. Major change control done right :)

Exciting new role for me with lots of challenges ahead.

I'm glad to be back