Document sharing???

Skinrash

I need some help finding the document sharing thread on this site. I could have sworn there is a document sharing feature on this site. If I'm wrong, I would like to suggest an easy spot on this site to access documents that we all can share. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not embarassed to say that I find it easy to take a document that is already created and simply edit it to fit your organization's needs. Currently I'm updating my Prenatal, Rhogam, post partum care policy's and would like to see other's policies to compare and possibly enhance my own. Is anyone willing to share these type of documents with me?

Thanks!

SkinRash,

There is a way to circumvent outmoded software.

Go to the site http://portableapps.com/

You can load legal versions of open source software like FireFox and Chrome browser which do not "install" anything on the host PC. You can put these programs on an external USB drive. You can even run them off a USB flash drive, although browser software will run slower on a flash drive than an external hard drive.

I tend to use portable software now more than the software installed on the PC. There are many programs available, including Open Office, which lets you work on Word, Powerpoint, and Excel files.