Greetings from New Jersey

ovrwkd

I stumbled onto this website while researching and immediately signed in! What a great forum.

I am a supervisor for an Immunohematology Reference Laboratory. I also have a thirst for knowledge, a need to share what I can and a terrible case of insomnia.:sleepy:

Maybe by reading, answering and asking questions I'll let go of enough of what's in my head to get a good sleep!

I look forward to meeting many new people.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! I stumbled on this website recently too. I'm from NJ too.

It would be great if this website was promoted during the NJ Blood Bank Professionals (spring) meeting. I bet there would be more people signing up online!

• 2 months later...

Hi and welcome i too stumbled across this site and so glad i did.Really like the fact the forum is so international love reading the threads even if i dont quite understand all of them its great to be part of the bloodbank talk community

hope you get some sleep soon

Hi Ovrwkd....I have to admit your forum name always makes me smile....wish i'd thought of it !

Of course you do need to be careful- if your manager finds out about your insomnia they'lll probably not believe you are overworked, and give you some more!