Certified Quality Auditor

Hi Brett,

I'm not in the office right now, I'll try and reply again when I have a few texts in front of me.

Web based / CD based... it's not relevant. If you have the money for one of those tools I found it helpful. I found reading the texts more helpful though.

I thought this test rivaled the SBB in difficulty, so you can gauge the amount of study time on that. I spent at least a year reading before hand. My SBB was a very long time ago (about 12 years) and my CQA was about 10 years ago.

They won't give you a score when you're done - it's pass / fail only. They feel it might give an advantage in the work place if I could tell them my score.

I found the ASQ site had lots off great info.

Since I've been doing inspections for quite a while, I didn't find the CQA exam that difficult. I read the top few recommended references and found them helpful, since the exam covers alot of the the process of auditing, resolving contentious issues, etc.