Training Program in immunohematology reference lab

Hey Abadi (is that you, Abdullah?)

Are you looking for an SBB program, or an opportunity to train for a few months in a reference laboratory to get a handle on some special techniques? The accredited SBB programs in the US are listed on the AABB website, so that's a good source for those programs. If you're actually interested in a shorter "observe & learn" type opportunity, let me know and I'll check with the local reference lab here and see if they'd consider doing that.

• 2 weeks later...

You also might be interested in the AABB Immunohematology Reference Laboratory Spring Conference in San Diego March 23-25. If you register before 2/16/07 you get a $100 discount (discount cost is $400 for AABB members, $510 for non-members). You can also get AABB assessor training at this conference.

BC

• 4 years later...

hi

Iam actually looking for a good immuno haematology lab which gives details about problem solvings discrepencies, antibodies etc. from where i can get a short 15-30 days training

can u please give me details