1. SMILLER

SMILLER

• Similar Content

• By Jennifer G
      We are switching to Greiner tubes from BD. We average about 150 RBC transfusions per month. We use Ortho gel for ABSC and ABID and tube testing for everything else with Immucor reagents. What would be considered an adequate number of specimens for a parallel study? Would every test we perform have to be done? Can the number of specimens vary with the type of test? When we rarely use tube testing for ABSC or ABID and when we do comparisons every six months, we have to change the 0.8% cells to 3% which is time consuming. We don't have the staff for exhaustive studies. 
    • By BloodbankZ
      I am looking to cut down our TAT. We currently spin our specimens for 10 minutes. Any suggestions for stat centrifuges? TIA.
    • By SMILLER
      We have a problem with a Helmer Ultra CW centrifuge that we discovered yesterday.  When doing a quarterly check, we noted that when doing a "check" after a wash/decant/agitate/fill cycle, the cell button often does not always completely re-suspend.  Anyone know what might be the problem?
      Helmer has had us check the settings and all seem as it should be.  This seems to be a random issue as sometimes it works for individual positions and sometimes it doesn't.  At this point, Helmer has not called back with anymore ideas.

Thnaks, Scott
    • By autumneprice
      I am looking for a manual for my Baxter Dade Immufuge II Centrifuge B5055-3.
      Does anyone have one they can share with me?
  • Advertisement

• Site Suggestions

Site Feedback & Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.