"Consumables" on the ProVue

swede

Has anyone with a ProVue been told that the bottles for the rinse solutions A and B are consumables? Ours broke the other day (at the coupling) and we had to order one at a riduculous price because it is now considered a "consumable". Interesting.......

what are your thoughts? I figure if I am told to just rinse it weekly and bleach it monthly, it is reusable and replaceable, not consumable!

This same situation happening to me about 3 weeks ago. I called my service person who lives close by. He said he carried the part to put on the bottle. He requested I call service and he would put the plastic part on. When I called to request a service call they informed me I had to order the whole rinse bottle at a very high cost. Needless to say, I called my service person back and then talked to the call center again nd they said that "they weren't really supposed to tell customers that a part was available for the bottle." Making a long story short, the part was replaced that same day.

Dawn Arnett, MT