Sterile tube connect device

Watson

Hello everyone.

I am Watson from China.

I would like to get some products information about blood bag sterile tube connect device informatiom.

somebody has introduced to me the TSCD-II from TERUMO, I just want to know is there any others same as this one's function.

Thanks.

I would imagne that there are some others but we've always had great service out of the Terumo products. We haven't ever looked for other brands. Our experience, which may be different from others, is that the Terumo welder almost never breaks, every weld MUST be inspected but very seldom are the welds defective and service from the company has been good. And no, I have no connections with Terumo.

A company named Genesis also makes a sterile tube welder. Genesis sometimes advertises in this forum, which is how I know the name. We have the Terumo TSCD-II and have no problems; and, it is almost 10 years old.

The interesting fact is that is that if you plug sterile tube welder into Yahoo or Google, the only name you get is Terumo. So, Terumo is probably the 600 pound gorilla of sterile tube welders, and probably deservedly so. No one complains about their machine or their service.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Watson,

Terumo TSCD is the best in the field. I think you do not have to look for anything else. in fact there are many brands like Genesis, Hemonetics, but nothing compares to the performance and stability of TSCD.