Here is a copy of current CFR

dmpollock

• 2 months later...

The attached is a copy of the new 42 CFR 493 CLIA regulations (10-1-08). This edition was made available 1/27/09. There is a several month lag time for regulations. As far as I know, you can't find this anywhere else online other than right here on BloodBankTalk!

I posted the current FDA regulations previously. If any one wants this merged into a single file with the FDA regulations, then post a message here and I will create and upload the file.

493.pdf

Mary,

I tried opening it on a different computer than I used for uploading and had no problem.

If Internet Explorer you right-click the "493.pdf" and do "Save target as" you will save a copy to your PC. Try opening from the PC. In Firefox the right click is "Save link as".

The file probably requires acrobat reader 7 or higher. I tested it out with Acrobat Standard 8 and Acrobat Reader 9 and had no problems with either version.

If you can be more specific about how you open the file and exact wording of the error message it would be helpful to troubleshoot.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...