Cerner Classic and Echo interface

We are validating our new Echo and are having trouble with the bidirectional interface to/from Cerner Classic. Patient information goes across, but test information does not. We're thinking our problem has to do with Echo's use of lower case letters and Cerner use of all capital letters. Is there anyone out there that has their interfaces working properly and willing to share?:confused: Thanks

• 1 year later...

We did get our Echo to interface with Cerner Classic. We ended up building new tests for the Screen Cells and I don't know exactly what we did for ABORh. Feel free to contact me and I will get try to get you in touch with our LIS support that did get it working. In fact, Echo #4 for the system is coming up this week.

In fact, Echo #4 for the system is coming up this week.

Do you mean that your department has 4 Echos? Interesting. Obviously you must be pleased with the instruments. Just curious, why did you make the decision to go with 4 Echos instead of some other larger "heavy-duty" instrument?