recommend t-shirt supplier

Hi, I am looking for a t-shirt supplier where I can just pick out a blood donor design from a "catalog" and customize it with own logo. Anyone recommend one (or more?)

I hope this is the appropriate category for this topic...if not, I apologize in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Christine,

I agree with Jeanette. I have used Cotton Images and most of their t-shirt designs are great. We used them last month and got the were very successful. In fact, I'm ordering from them this week for my July promotional.

They will pretty much do whatever you want and place your logo wherever you want it. I would recommend them.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Bryan

• 4 months later...

Christine,

We switched over to Cotton Images for the last 2 years and have nothing but the highest praise for them. They routinely send us e-mail with new and interesting logos and even look for your own submissions and ideas.

As for service, couldn't be better. Even when they made a mistake, they corrected their mistake and sent the corrected shirts without charging us again.

If your going to AABB in Baltimore, they should be there.